A few words and photos from time to time on my life as it unfolds.

See more of my photography at http://royhoveyphotography.com--Click on any photo below to open it...

Monday, October 3, 2011


WorldWide Photo Walk, October 1, 2011

While I didn't elect to submit photos for the contest, I joined several MH Photo Club members on the Scott Kelby's 4th annual WorldWide Photo Walk.  We of course walked about looking for new perspectives in downtown Morgan Hill while other photographers in over one-thousand cities around the globe did the same thing today in their city or town.  We were blessed with another beautiful, mild Fall evening and a vibrant downtown as people aplenty adjourned to downtown to dine and further imbibe following the Passport Weekend at our local wineries.  It was a pleasant time with my friends and I found a new angle or two on things in town.  See more photos from this venture through my Events link on http://noKodachrome.com

the papaROYzzi

                                                     Our Oldest Building?  1905
3rd St. Promenade Mural of our Comm. Center Amphitheater
                                Our little Friend Barbara tagged along and shot too

                A Glimpse.  Wall mural through the trees North of Champs restaurant

MHPC members George and Susan shoot
Downtown at Nightfall


No comments:

Post a Comment