A few words and photos from time to time on my life as it unfolds.

See more of my photography at http://royhoveyphotography.com--Click on any photo below to open it...

Saturday, October 8, 2011


While I have 3 other cameras I depend on under varying circumstances, my trusty pocket camera usually stays by my side.  It goes in the top drawer every night with my wallet, keys, etc. - a reminder to tote it around with me every day.  Sometimes I leave it behind though, but today was one of those days when I said, "Maybe something will come up, so let's take it."  As always, I'm glad I did, when a simple trip to pick up my wife at the airport and go to dinner on the way home wound up presenting yet another fun quick shoot of my environs throughout the evening.  Don't be without some kind of camera, cuz you never know.






 San Jose International Airport
 Parking Lot Wall Art
                                                   Buca di Beppo Art Madness...





          Ceiling of Wine Ghosts...
                                       3 Heads are better than none!






Final Shot - just horsing around with night photography














the papaROYzzi

1 comment:

  1. San Jose Airport and Oakridge Mall Restaurants. Simple night - fun photos!

    ReplyDelete