A few words and photos from time to time on my life as it unfolds.

See more of my photography at http://royhoveyphotography.com--Click on any photo below to open it...

Saturday, September 10, 2011

 What's Fun About the Bard?






Well, the often beautiful walks from civilization into the wooded areas where stages are set up.  Followed of course by those engaging stages and settings, and in this summer's case, the beautiful drive home over the Golden Gate Bridge from the Marin Shakespeare Festival.  We stayed overnight and saw two plays, and enjoyed a picnic with the play's director and other attendees.  Did I mention the productions?  Who can mind seeing Macbeth for the 10th time?  "I bear a charmed life," it was said in Macbeth, and I concur every time I attend and listen to the beauty of the language of Shakespeare.  We missed Saratoga this year, and shan't get up to Ashland for 2011, though we hope to squeeze in another favorite before Fall - Santa Cruz Shakes.  We'll do the Bard again, over and over, until "All our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death."

papaROYzzi






No comments:

Post a Comment