A few words and photos from time to time on my life as it unfolds.

See more of my photography at http://royhoveyphotography.com--Click on any photo below to open it...

Saturday, December 17, 2011


A random collection of photos I've worked on to add to various web sites 
I do (NINE total, from Family and Friends' sites to small businesses, a baseball
blog site, and my artistic photo site: www.nokodachrome.com).  The first 
one was taken on my iPhone documenting a nice bottle of French Wine
I enjoyed while working on my sites. So, Cheers! 

The papaROYzzi



 Above: Home Art: The Bass Man.  Below: More Home Art "Topazed"
 in Photoshop Elements



Above: The Grand New Leal Estate to host great wine events.  
Below:  Best Friends Sean and Peg's new wine rack - cool, and I want one!


No comments:

Post a Comment